I currently reside in the Clintonville neighborhood in Columbus, where I have lived since 1999. I grew up in and moved here from the Kentucky suburbs of Cincinnati.
Limited Brands, Inc., Columbus OH – 1999 –Present
Director of Environment, Health, and Safety
• Responsible for assuring corporate compliance with environmental and occupational safety requirements and compliant shipment of hazardous materials
• Lead environmental stewardship initiatives
B.S. Environmental Science, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY 1983
M.S. Environmental Management, University of Findlay, Findlay, OH 1998
Community and Conservation Activities
• Ohio Wildlife Center, Columbus, OH
Clinic volunteer – animal care and medical treatment
• Franklin County Metroparks, Columbus, OH
Nature Center volunteer - Highbanks Metropark
• Sustainability Roundtable of Central Ohio
Steering Committee member
National Audubon Society, Natural Resources Defense Council, The Nature Conservancy, National Parks Conservation Association
Friends of the Ravines – Columbus, OH ravine and watershed protection organization
Friends of the Lower Olentangy Watershed – watershed protection organization
Adena Brook Community – neighborhood watershed protection and wildlife enhancement organization
Northern Kentucky Bird Club – Bird enthusiast organization; members participate in Christmas and IMBD bird counts.
Hiking, biking, birding, nature study, camping, canoeing, kayaking, multi-sport and adventure races.
Authored "Greg Cunningham’s First Book of Birds By Greg Cunningham" at the age of 8.